Joselicios's Instagram ♥

2012年12月25日星期二

Hair Problem


Hair problem had bother me quite some times....
I don't have thick hair and it easy to fall... 
Can't really do much hairstyle....
Always very envious of those girls with thick hair!

Every time I go to salon, the barber would say I had very little hair.
It make me so sad....

I've tried a lot of ways to solve my hair problem....
Like famous brand of healing hair fall's shampoo 
and also traditional Chinese shampoo
But... ALL FAIL!



Feel so hopeless....
and I plan to go Yun Nam for healing my hair...
But I accidentally saw BioLife Pilfool on newspaper!

Why it attract me?
Because I never try pill for healing my hair...
and my friend told me I need to take more food that rich vitamin B

After discuss with my mum...
My body may lack certain nutrients,  
so the hair was easy to fall?

Well, it cost me about RM139.


Little intro of Pilfood....
As a nutritional supplement for health maintenance.
In Latin, "pil" means hair. 

As such, pil food literally means food for your hair. 
It contains sulphurated amino acids, vitamins and millet extract
All nutrients that are studied to be beneficial in sustaining healthy hair growth. 
BiO-LiFE Pil-Food® is safe as it contains no hormones and 
thus does not promote growth of any unwanted body hair.

Take 1 capsule 3 times daily during meals or as recommended by your pharmacist.
It suitable for vegetarians. 



More information: Biolife Pilfood or PilFood

After take it....
My face pop out many PIMPLES!

OH GOD!!!



I feel to stop....
But at that time, I was having MC...
So I think MC cause pimples...

Well, advice 
Drink more water~

It getting better after 1 month

RESULT!!!!

I feel my hair is getting healthy and stronger~
AND MORE!!!!!
Less hair fall! 

It work! Happy Happy!!!



没有评论:

发表评论