Joselicios's Instagram ♥

2013年4月6日星期六

Vintage Piano House


Last week My lady Jinly and I went to Piano House to visit my beloved teacher
It has been almost 3 years did not come here....
The interior change alot....
It become vintage theme!!!
Like it very much
Luckily I got bring my camera too
After chit chat with my piano teacher...
Then we start our photograph


Play guitar
Act like a pro... LOL
After that we move everything to the most interesting corner!!!


Teehee!!!
So great!!!
I feel like I'm in vacation
Travel to other country~~~

My piano teacher keeps many antique...
What we taking!!!
It still operating!!!


Jinly love the Accordion
PS: The Accordion is very heavy!!!
But we look very enjoy to play with it... 
and it looks light in our pictures XD


She so adorable =)
hahahahaha~~
Follow her on Instagram
Jinly


Here is the reception counter
Display many limited edition tools and antique!!!
Jinly likes the Coca-cola signage!
I like the limited edition base ball as well!


This box made by METAL
and this made by my teacher ex-boyfriend
IS DIY oh!!!
It is a heavy metal box
So memorable =)



This Vintage Piano House located in Rawang, Selangor.
Wanna come to visit?
hahahahahha XD

Photo taken by using Sony Nex F3
Love the pop art effect XD

没有评论:

发表评论